Uniquely Curated Retreats and Workshops
On your Way … Hope, Health, and Happiness – A Weekend Retreat for Women
SEPTEMBER 23-25, 2022
Are you ready to explore ways to nurture yourself and reset your personal priorities?
Join us for a weekend retreat in Central Michigan at a rustic, private lodge surrounded
by lakes, walking trails, and wilderness. During our time together we will release past
challenges and create a balanced road map for your future. You will return to your life
inspired, with new tools and ideas for becoming the woman you want to be!
- Clarify what’s important to you in your life
- Align goals, dreams, and values
- Increase personal wellness
- Breakthrough fears and self-limiting beliefs
- Create a plan to move yourself forward embracing hope, health, and happiness
- Invest in your future with TWO Sedona Institute Women’s Institute trained coaches
- Check-in begins on Friday at 6:00 pm, settling into our personal space before gathering for the welcome and opening program.
- Saturday will start with morning yoga/reflection, followed by breakfast, and a reflective morning session. Breaking mid-day for lunch before moving into the afternoon’s program, including quiet, personal time. As evening approaches, we will gather for a healthy dinner, group reflection, and circle time as we settle for a quiet evening of comradery and sharing.
- Sunday morning will start with morning yoga/reflection, delicious breakfast, and our last program activity. We will wrap up by 11:00 am, giving program participants the balance of the day to transition back home, relax, and unwind, processing the weekend’s program.
Throughout the weekend, delicious and healthy meals will be provided. (Let us know of any dietary needs before the retreat.) We also invite you to bring a healthy snack of your choice to share with the group.
Pack your most comfortable clothes and favorite walking shoes, and join us for a joyful, relaxing retreat.
$285 for a private bedroom with a full/queen bed in the clubhouse (Space is limited).
$245 for a full/queen bed in the clubhouse’s open bunk house (each participant will have their own, personal bunk).
Join us for a new adventure…you’ll find joy, peace, friendship…and the tools to assist you in creating a vibrant, more meaningful life.
To register, contact Shelly Bartosek at email@example.com or Lisa Lehman at Lkd8910@yahoo.com. At the time of registration, a minimum of $50 deposit will secure your spot in this retreat program, with final payment due no later than August 23, 2022.
Connect with me
Shine on and keep flourishing